Southern ENT Specialists is a member of a network of physician practices that utilizes eClinicalWorks, a secure, web-based system that allows you real-time access to your medical record and enables you to contact our office electronically. eClinicalWorks is available 24 hours a day for you to review your health records and conduct non-urgent communications with our office.
We are proud to offer an easy way to:
- Request an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View a summary of your visit
- Request many of your lab/test results
- Review your medical record in a secure environment
- eClinicalWorks is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency communications. Communication through the portal is not intended to replace an office visit. Please do not send messages through eClinicalWorks that require immediate medical attention. If you do not receive a response within 72 hours, you should contact the office.
PLEASE NOTE : You may call our office during normal business hours to request that an account be created for you.
To visit the login page, click the link below.
- Please allow 2 weeks for results to be posted to the portal after your appointment
- Get your lab results by reading the directions on the portal home page
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for prescription refills to be completed
- Patient portal communication is intended only for the patient that is currently logged in.
Any communication relating to another patient including family members needs to be communicated under their own portal ID. You are responsible for the security of your password(s) and for authorizing, monitoring, and controlling any access and use of your account and password(s).
If you decide to connect your health record to the third-party app of your choice, please be advised that the app is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Southern ENT Specialists.
When you connect your health record to the app of your choice or elect to transmit your health record outside of our medical record system, Southern ENT Specialist is then no longer managing the security and use of your data and you are responsible for protecting that data, which may no longer be secure.